We have changed your Password and now your Login is not working?
( please note that only we can change your password, if you changed your password on the website, this has nothing to do with the streaming login )
This is a very common Issues, specially for Cloud9, but also happens on other services and is entirely a Device Caching Problem.
To solve this, please follow below steps exactly.
- Wait 60 Minutes ( Cloud9 only ) as the Server might have locked you out for too many failed attempts
- Go into Android App settings, to the APK ( Cloud9, Zforce, etc. ) and click on it.
- Click Force Stop
- Click Delete Cache
- Click Delete Data
- Now uninstall the APK ( do NOT skip above steps or it will NOT work )
- Restart your Streaming Device
- Restart your Router
- re download now the APK new from our Website or get the links in our Support Channel by typing in the Channel !apk
- Install the APK and Login